Monday, December 12, 2005

Seek.



... to be inspired again.

There are times in life when I'm just lost.
Lost of words to feel, to reason, to think.
not even to fantasize, to imagine, to dream.
And now is perhaps the time.
Turmoil within the calm? I'm not sure.
I had so much that i wanted to express but I soon realised I've lost every bit of imagination I've got.
My brain & my mouth & my limbs are not in sync.
These days, or perhaps weeks of being ill, I tried to line my thoughts up but in vain.
The problem is, I could not focus. Must be the pills, I managed to reason.
They are dulling me.
They are wearing me away.
God, where is the real me hiding?
I cannot tolerate the colours desaturating around me,
and the flavours dissolving in all the dishes that I taste.


These days will end soon isn't it?
~10dec'05~

[ Senses are finally recovering! I will get well soon. ]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

with new entries flourishing like flowers in spring, you are definitely back on track :)

11:32 pm, December 14, 2005  
Blogger CiiE said...

dunno whether will soon have over growth and requires weeding or not? :)

2:30 am, December 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home