Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Take It Out Under the Sun.




























Time: 6.01pm.
Location: Bedroom Huge Desk Facing the Window.
Activity: Finger Workout on my STATIONCIIE*.
Mood: Irritably Excitable.
Energy Tank: Two Third Full.

Dear Journal,
I've been in between illnesses for the past 3 weeks and I've been out of sorts, sort of.
OH dear, I've been filling pages of you with gloomy tales and even have the cheek to submit some of them to meet my BLOG deadlines. Everywhere is splattered with black and grey and murky blue, can't stand it! Why did you allow me that?! Ok, nvm.
Guess what? Today I'm back so early! So rare to still see the sun when I reached home. And I mean evening sun. Afternoon sun usually means I'm off prematurely with a certificate from the sinseh, so no thanks. Anyway I always love sUnrise & sUnset.
Albeit a little tired after my long battle of 'designer against advertiser', my spirits just soared when I saw the playful sunshine playing with the shadows of the trees and everything! So excited I just have to take my camera out! Hey, just downstairs my flats can have nice things to capture too. Flowering tree in full bloom - fuschia set against the orchery painted wall all illuminated to a vibrant shade. So happy, on my usual work&home route, I've taken too much of lonely street lamps. :)

[ Tangible or intangible, always good to take them all out under the sun once in a while. As long as its not going to give me sun burnts, I love sunshiine. :) ]

Dinner Time ~Yaay!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just as the sun peeks out from the clouds, a thunderstorm appears on the horizon again, it's fine cos it makes us appreciate the clear skies even more :)

12:11 pm, December 16, 2005  
Blogger CiiE said...

i'm still determined to catch the sun!
Yea, I do hope all is fine, thunderstorms are pretty cool too :)

[ Learn to embrace.. ]

8:43 pm, December 16, 2005  
Blogger Bingbing said...

I love ur pix.

7:38 pm, December 19, 2005  
Blogger CiiE said...

thanks, i love it too ;)

7:42 pm, December 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home