Monday, December 26, 2005

The Emotion Quotient.

High EQ?! Horror!

i dun think so, I rather chose to believe I have a much higher IQ than EQ..
Took the official IQ test before and I scored 117 points. I scored pretty decent for my intelligence.
EQ-wise, I suppose i would score miserably. Being someone who feels happy and sad so easily, cries when happy or touched, I often allow the drama & comedy of those around me and even total strangers get to me. As such, can I still have an high EQ? Well maybe I do. Being mature at a premature age of 10, I have always been aware of my weakness since a kiddo. I could have unconsciously strived to keep my swaying emotions in check. Have I become cold & distant in the process? I hope not. I am warm & wacky down inside, but cool & collected on the facade. Oh and I do admit I can survive happily in silence & solitude for a prolonged period. I'm typically a pisces, am I not? :P
I have side-tracked. Well EQ, I don't mind not to do very well in this area. Laugh & cry without restraint. Show the angst when you have it boiling inside. Life is simpler this way. Oh my, I dun really have much emotions to display really..

I will try the EQ test soon!




[ Come 2006, I will continue to suscribe to my own brand of ciieliness :) ]


Feb28 Update:
Ha i received this email from the site that i took the IQ test exactly a year ago to review my results...ohh...my score was actually 126 at that time..& i was classified as an Inspired Inventor! phew...my job is one of the recommended few for my intelligence type :D
http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/paidresult.jsp

2 Comments:

Blogger Bingbing said...

Ha ha~
U do la.....
Even MR dOC"B" says so. U still want to agrue somemore. =P

8:50 am, December 27, 2005  
Blogger CiiE said...

ahaha~
then i wish i am ciielier!

傻人有傻福嘛… :)

9:36 am, December 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home