Thursday, January 05, 2006

My Sleepy Daze.

These days have been wet & cold, ...and sleepy. *yawns*
On a good note, I'm finally able to save some $ off the electricity bill!!
On the flip side, think i'm getting more & more dependent on caffeine again..
Drank a lot during my schooling years, esp. in secondary school where I always study till the wee hours.
The desired effectiveness of caffeine is questionable, but the undesired effects of coffee is evident, as reflected on my set of yellowing pearls that is! :D
I remember there's one period of time i was doing this silly thing of drinking hot coffee from a straw out of a regular mug right at home.
Tedious.
Never like to tapow hot drinks in plastic bags from coffee shops yet 'stealing' their idea.
Somewhere along the way, I drank lesser and lesser. I dun have to have
a cup each morning but its kinda habitual on days that I work. (so that i can walk to & fro the pantry & laze for two minutes per trip! :D)
I swear I suffered from withdrawal symptoms when I was trying to abstain from coffee.
OH no... I sense that my addiction is coming back... The habitual act is seen multiplying...

[ I thot i'm supposed to kick one bad addiction for the new year? ]


I'm picking up one immediately!!



Delicious
nescafe
dinosaur

from
Mr Teh Tarik!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home